What is Crestlight
Crestlight is a pioneering program focused on connecting the spokes in the rapidly expanding Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) ecosystem. CIC is a non-profit organization that propels innovation by fostering global connections between corporations and startups. Crestlight provides a service dedicated to digital transformation of the corporate members we serve.
For the client members we serve, Crestlight builds and manages the programs that create a continuous flow of innovation opportunities.
What is the Crestlight Venture Production Program?
Exclusive to startups from the Industrial Internet of Things arena, our objective is to find and grow the most promising ventures, support them in creating pilot projects with coalition members, and lead them to a successful exit or proper series A financing.
- Online questionnaire
- Venture Studio
- 30-days intensive program in Silicon Valley and Las Vegas
- initial investment of $25k to cover your expenses
- lean startup, minimal viable marketing, corporate partnership, mentors & venture producers
- 6 to 18 months venture production system with customer test beds and pilot projects
- follow on financing of up to $2M
- continuous marketing, business development, and back office support